Here are this year’s VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- If you’re interested in EVENING volunteer opportunities, we will be hosting our annual Tuesday night Toy Sort again this year.
- Want to volunteer on a WEEKDAY? We’re sorting on Monday and Tuesday mornings.
- Looking for a FAMILY volunteer opportunity? We’re introducing a Family Toy Sort Night on Monday Dec 12.
- Are you eager to help out on a WEEKEND? We need volunteers to collect donations in the community on December 10 and 17, with the Firefighters for Families and Santa Train events. This is another great family volunteer opportunity, but anyone can help. Who doesn’t like hanging out with Firefighters, huh?!
- Have some time to spare in the NEW YEAR? We’ll be packing up during the DAY on January 2 & 4.
Children are welcome to help sort toys, but they must be accompanied by an adult or young adult. Please connect with us by email if you are interested in learning more about one of the above opportunities!