REGISTRATION FOR 2019 IS NOW CLOSED
Registration dates 2019 (please check back periodically for any changes to venues)
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR THE DOCUMENTATION THAT IS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
Sunday 17th November 10.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. – Christmas Hamper office, 23448 Jim Robson Way (Albion Fairgrounds/Planet Ice), Maple Ridge
Sunday 24th November 10.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. – Golden Ears Winter Club, 23448 Jim Robson Way (Albion Fairgrounds/Planet Ice), Maple Ridge
Wednesday 27th November 10.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. – Baptist Church, 22155 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge (This will be in the basement. The entrance is opposite the Salvation Army and there will be an entrance sign)
Sunday 1st December 10.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. – Golden Ears Winter Club, 23448 Jim Robson Way (Albion Fairgrounds/Planet Ice), Maple Ridge
Friday 6th December 10.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. – Pitt Meadows Heritage Hall, 12460 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows
There are a number of benefits to registering as early as possible including –
Avoid long waits
Improved chances of sponsorship
Early toy shopping
Documents You MUST Bring (if any of the following are not brought when registering, your application will not be processed)
REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Government photo ID (Driver’s Licence, BCID, Passport, Status card) for yourself (the person registering)
- Care Cards/BC Service Card for the person registering and all family members
- Proof of residency in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows. Please bring current rental agreement; phone; cable; or Hydro bill
PROOF OF INCOME
We DO NOT accept income tax forms as proof of income
Canada Child Benefit Information is required as part as proof of income
We do not retain any documents, if you have registered with us previously you are still required to produce current ID and proof of income and expenditure detailed below.
Families receiving Government assistance
- Financial Assistance – last 2 pay stubs from the Ministry
- Disability Benefit stub (required for both the registrant and their spouse/partner named on the application) – last 2 pay stubs from the Ministry or the registration form filled out, signed and stamped by your employer
Note – if you do not have the stubs, register at myselfserve.gov.bc.ca before coming in and you can show us the stubs on your phone (to see the forms follow the Payment Information; Confirmation of assistance)
Families on low income
- Proof of income (required for both the registrant and their spouse/partner named on the application) – 2 current pay stubs. If pay is direct deposit, then the latest 2 bank statements showing the pay deposits is required.
- Current bills or obligations
- Car payment
- Insurance etc.
Note – If you do not have these bills, i.e. you are paperless, please be advised that you will be requested to show proof on your phone and/or bring the past 2 months of your bank statements.
For more information phone: (604) 463-6922, or email: